Watch Face Samples Demonstrating all features

Would like to know if Samsung has some built sample watch faces for the community learning and building that touch all aspects including layers etc in Watch Face Studio. I have seen some basic samples and YouTube videos and, they are pretty limited. What I am looking for is a few advanced watch face samples that are complex and touch all features…like the kitchen sink. I should be able to dissect this for my understanding. I am just coming over to Watch Face Studio from Facer and, the UI, tags and other features in Watch Face Studio seem to be different. I would appreciate any help from the Dev Forums and the community.

As user can customize complication as their wish in this sense it is true

The Watch Face Studio Training Information is on Android Developers Site

You can download some samples from the WFS download site but they are very minimal.

Ron
Samsung Developer Relations

Thanks Ron. I have seen that. It’s just too basic. I need complex watch face samples for comprehensive and full understanding. I would like to build and publish some amazing watch faces for Samsung and Wear OS. Have done that in Facer already. You may also know that Facer has an open inspection option in its community section within Facer Creator based on the developer’s choice and that opens up knowledge base for watch face building through exploration of expressions and fresh ideas. I would highly recommend that concept adoption for Samsung.
Cheers,
Robson

HI Robson,

There is one for Tag expressions in the Code Lab

Ask here for specific questions that aren’t in the training and you will get some answers. A lot of people like to help.

I’ll suggest we have more code labs

Ron
Samsung Developer Relations

Thanks Ron. This should be useful. I’ll look forward to more code labs.

Cheers,
Robson