Weather Data and Shortcut to open Steps in S Health NOT working together?

Hello all,
Anyone knows about the incompatibility of using Weather data together with the shortcut (via double tap) to “S Health → Steps”, it seems for me to be a bug, as it works perfectly in GWS & works perfectly if Weather Data on Watchface is disabled, also works if only “S Health” is set as shortcut.

And no, I am not talking about displaying Weather Data together with Steps on the same Watch face, just a shortcut via double tap to open the latter.

Any advice appreciated :slight_smile:
Thank you.

1 Like

Hi Razaa,

As far as I know it works. Does this not work on your device what watch is it? I will check it out.

Ron
Samsung Developer Program

1 Like

Hello Ron,
I tested it on the Galaxy Watch 3 45mm LTE, latest firmware, but will also test it later tonight on the GW46.
The curious part was that a shortcut directly to “S-Health” works but not to “S-Health → Steps”
My shortcut is set on a .png picture via Double-Tap,
Also using GWS 2.0

Thanks for your time and quick reply.

Razvan

Later Update:
Tried it also on my GW46, same issue, all other shortcuts work (Alarm, Timer, Battery status) even double tap to change background, except for S Health/Steps

HI Razaa,

You are right when I tried it on Tizen 5.5 I could not get the weather to work at all it showed zero for me but that may be unrelated.

On GW3 when Temp is present I could not get any health app to pop up but others did work. Taking health off all worked.

On GW 46mm When Temp is present health apps did not work and when off all worked. But Temp did show on GW 46mm.

I’ll report it as a bug.

Ron
Samsung Developer Program

1 Like

Thank you Ron,
Hoping for a fix with the next GWS release :grin:
Have a great day

HI Razaa,

Support could duplicate this and has passed it on the the Development team. It won’t be in the upcoming update that should be out in a few weeks. All you can do is open the Health App itself.

Ron

1 Like