A question about the application process

Hi everyone,
I’m planning to apply during the next submission window and was hoping to get some advice.
I am interested in creating an animated lock screen for my application mock ups; but I know that it’s required to have the final file sent as jpg’s in a pdf. Can anyone tell me if this is something I’m able to do? I don’t want to waste my time creating a live lock screen if it won’t be seen by the approval team. I unfortunately can’t run photoshop on my chromebook so I’m using an alternate program.
Thanks in advance to anyone who can help and also if anyone has some additional tips to be approved that would be awesome.
Thanks,
Jeff Z.

Didn’t I give you the answers in a letter? :face_with_raised_eyebrow:
Upload the video to the cloud and give access via the link, attach a written explanation to your portfolio.

1 Like

Sorry Alex, you’re right. I just wanted to know for sure that I won’t get rejected for not having everything in a pdf.

It matters what you drew, and not in which program. A sample application in PDF is on the site.

1 Like

hello, though i miss the date of November dates due to some reasons but i am following the next date which will come in the February but notification define the date of June, either we wait for the date of February or to wait till june …?

June 2023 is the interim date for a new theme designer operation policy.

Create your portfolio and application now, ready to submit between February 10 - February 23 2023.

Good luck.