Apps on Developer Page

Hello!

After months of waiting, I still can’t view my apps from the google play mobile app once I access my developer page. Does anyone know what the final solution to this is?

Thank you so much,

Google had announced some updates for the Play Store this year. Will this issue be solved? After a year of experience as a developer for this platform, there is no guarantee. I mean, it’s only a logical step to release your own watch and at the same time optimize the whole user experience for the Play Store in case of watch apps. Buuuuut … yeah … its pure speculation.

The only solution is still to use a companion app.

1 Like

I see what you are saying. I see your watch faces in a category search and on desktop https://play.google.com/store/apps/dev?id=6259940049961461048 but when I go to your mobile developer page it is totally empty.

Did you ask Play Store support?
Maybe you need that companion app like Matze said.

Ron

Hello!

Thank you for your answers. I asked but got no answer yet. Regarding the complementary application, I think that the optimization of the play store a year later is still bad and this should be solved, since samsung users report dissatisfaction with the change to google due to this type of problem. It doesn’t make sense to have to make a companion app in order to have my own apps on my developer page. Hopefully they fix this soon :((

1 Like

Hi Pedro,

I think (hope) when the anticipated Pixel watch is released watch faces and watch apps will get a better status.

Ron

1 Like