Bitmap font is no longer visible on the watch

Hello.

I can’t get behind this secret:

I created several bitmap fonts for day of the week and month. On the computer everything works perfectly. On the clock too (at least yesterday).
Today the bitmaps are gone. I reassigned these - to no avail.
I also created a test watch. Also no success.
Does anyone have an idea where the error is?

it could be in the tags you use. What are tags?

Try hide / unhide & also chceck if you’re not changing these in AOD. Happened to me yesterday with the dark mode on. In dark mode it’s really hard to distinguish between active state / AOD.

[DAY_WEEK_F] and [MON_F].
Meanwhile I tried other tags also. But no success.

Take the tags the language settings in English as Default. The problem I had at AM / PM was not displayed in Australia. When I had adjusted Bitmapfonts in the language setting on Enlisch US Default, it was displayed.

nope It does not work anymore. I’ve done it the same way on a few other Watch Faces. It works fine there.
And as I said, the bitmap fonts worked until yesterday. I haven’t touched the watch since. By 12:00 p.m. everything was gone.

I’ve tried everything that seems possible.

• New watch face created
  • Removed bitmap fonts from settings
  • Other graphics used
  • Languages changed

Etc…

Since March 1st at 0:00 am I can no longer create a watch face with bitmap fonts. (at least no more days of the week and months)

Ich schreib mal auf deutsch, englisch ist nicht so dolle und ich weiss das du aus Deutschland kommst. Wo hast du die BitMapFonts eingesetzt. bei den Stellen wo Montag bis Sontag ist und Januar bis Dezember? Da müsste es eigentlich funktionieren aber auch nur wenn du englisch als Standartsprache ausgewählt hast. Du musst auch aufpassen, die Tags fangen alle mit Sonntag an und hören bei Samstag auf. Nicht wie im deutschen mit Montag beginnend. Den Fehler hatte ich auch. Du kannst mir auch gerne die wfs Datei mal senden und ich schau mal drüber. Mail an sgwatchdesign@gmail.com

2 Likes

Ja. 1000 Dank. Die Spracheinstellungen waren Schuld. Ich habe es jetzt auf “English UK” gestellt und was soll ich sagen? Es funktioniert wieder.
Vielen, vielen Dank.

Yes. Many thanks. The language settings were the problem. I’ve now set it to “English UK” and what can I say? It works again.
Thanks alot.

Perfekt!
Wenn du irgendwelche Fragen mal hast meld dich einfach!

1 Like