Build error, tired all solutions in other forums, nothing works

when i try to build my watchface this message pops up after GWS promptly quits:
i have looked on all other forums and nothing has worked, i have downgraded to 2.0.0, redone the distributor cert about 100 times, redownlaoded GWS another 100 times, as well as JRE and im at a loss as to what the next step is.

What does the log say?

i fixed the build error but now when try to uplaod to watch it gives:
even after i have restarted both my laptop and watch and accepted the RSA

I might be wrong! But i think the problem seems to be with the certificate… what exactly I don’t know, sorry

Hi,
Most frequent you get -12 error because you failed to accept the RSA Encryption key.

You can follow the steps below to resolve this issue,

1. If the older version of this watch face is already installed on your watch then uninstall it. Try to push a fresh project having one or two basic components and check whether this issue remains.
  2. Delete the distributor certificate from C:\Users\user_name\GearWatchDesigner\keystore. Then create a new distributor certificate; go to Project->Distributor Certificate, you will see your connected device ID automatically appears in the Connected Device ID box. If it is not, please try to connect you watch with GWS first.
  3. Then generate the Distributor Certificate using your Samsung account.
  4. Restart your computer after creating the new distributor certificate to clear the cache because sometimes the old certificate stays cached.
  5. Now, try to install your watch face using “Run On Device”. If the installation is not successful, continue to steps 6.
  6. Reboot your watch by holding the home key button pressed for about 15 seconds or until it says rebooting. It will force your watch to show an RSA Encryption Key Acknowledgement when you first try to run on device.
  7. Please wait one full minute after rebooting the watch to reconnect with GWS.
  8. Try connecting your watch with GWS and Keep a close look on your watch, a pop up will be shown to accept the RSA key and you have to accept it very quickly as it will stay for a few seconds. If you miss, it will never come back and you have to reboot your watch again.
  9. Now, try to install your watch face using “Run On Device”.

Let me know if your issue still remains.

Thank you,
Jakia