Error during Build

hello, I have the following (look picture joins) error when I do F9 to display on my watch. whatever the type of dial, personal or sample.
Thanks for your help

1 Like

I had the Same .Ron gave me the instructions to fix it .
All about Distributor Certificate . Good Luck .

@KIRILL

This is the RSA encryption issue since you didn’t accept it when you first ran on device it times out trying to install the distributor certificate.

Hold down the power key(s) on you watch until it says rebooting.
Restart your computer
Now when you run on device observe your watch and it will pop up asking you if you will accept the RSA Encryption key. You have to select yes (it probably won’t ever ask again by you can select that don’t ask again if you want.

Then your Watch Face will install on your watch.

As @russellcresser said if that doesn’t solve it it may by you need to generate a new Distributor Certificate.

Ron
Samsung Developer Relations

1 Like

@russellcresser @r.liechty_SDR

Good morning,
I accepted the RSA Encryption key. I even followed a post that gives me the same advice, to reboot my watch and I again accepted the RSA Encryption key.
I still get the same error message when uploading.

1 Like

@KIRILL

Then it is as Russel said the Distributor Certificate is flawed. Perhaps your computer was updated or you watch’s software was updated or the file is just corrupt.

I have to ask this too although I’m sure you have the right Watch and GWS version.
You are uploading to a Galaxy Watch and newer not an older Gear S3 watch that wasn’t updated to Tizen 4.

You are not using GWS 2.0.1 but the older version GWS 2.0.0 (unless you are on a Mac)

Ron
Samsung Developer Relations

1 Like