Can i receive payment when my app has suspend

My app has sell 200$ but my app has suspend
Can i receive payment when my app has suspend

Yes, you should, I have had that happen before but their rules may have changed. If you don’t see your sales on the finacial report you can contact them.

It may depend on why it was suspended if it was because of IP infraction maybe not. I think Redacted had the right idea wait and see.

Ron
Samsung Developer Relations

Hi Ron
My app has suspend by problem : my app hasn’t back button. Can i receive payment ?
what is IP infraction error? help me explain it
Many Thanks

Oh for your suspension just fix the bug in an update. You should get payment, they may withhold it for a cycle in case there are refund requests.

IP infractions are stealing someone else idea or designs. For example if you had a game that uses Disney characters without having a Disney license.

Ron

Intellectual Property (IP)

I helped create a Intellectual Property Check list that you may find useful in understanding what IP is and what you can and cannot use. You should also read the App Distribution Guide and the Galaxy Store Terms and Conditions.

If you believe that someone has infringed on your intellectual property you can find how to report it via this link

Ron