Inquiry about outstanding payments

I received a payment of $60 last month, but I am still owed $49 from June and payments for other previous months as well.

Could you please provide me with an estimated timeframe for when I can expect to receive these outstanding payments? I would appreciate it if you could also inform me of any steps I need to take to expedite the payment process.

Thank you for your time and attention to this matter.

1 Like

@ppaudel349

I’m happy that you finally got some income paid. However, you need to go through the Seller Portal for any financial questions There is no other way due to privacy laws.

I’m sorry but I can’t help in this.

Ron
Samsung Developer Relations

Sir but i have recieved the payment last month and others payment is stuck

I have other question i wanted to change app logo in seller portal its changed and after few minutes later its show past logo and next the app got rejected but when i click the new logo showe me but the review show past logo in seller portal

App id : 000007044723

@ppaudel349

I think it is suspended now it is not in the US Galaxy Store one of your icons was a mirror image of Welltory Heart Rate monitor and the blue heart I’ve seen it somewhere too. If you are getting the image from Adobe Stock or Shuttle Stock or something like that you need to include the permit to use as a lot of those “Free” stock images can’t be used for commercial use.

They should have sent you an email with explanation on what was wrong.

Ron
Samsung Developer Relations