Cannot sign in to Theme Studio

Hello guys,

I cannot sign in to Galaxy Themes Studio now. Does anyone have the same issues with me?

Thanks.

1 Like

Four hours aftger your post and I cannot get in either, just clocks. You could open a question in the portal, but by the time you get a response it will be working. :slight_smile: They are probably updating to the promised September version of the tool.

I hope so, still cannot sign in.

Hello,

I facing the same problem. I not able to sign in to Galaxy Themes Studio since yesterday.

I can’t log in either.

Crazy, been down for days now; no one is home to fix this!!

1 Like

Same here. Can’t login

Same here!! It’s been 3 DAYS and no one fixed it!!!

Someone’s head should roll… how can an online system used by hundreds of designers be down for 4 days with no action taken, no escalation procedures and obviously no on-call support?! I pay Samsung 30% of my revenue for this?

2 Likes

This problem is also occurring with me.

1 Like

Same here, can’t log in :confused:

2 Likes

Some designers sent them an email/support ticket but no response. Frustrated!

1 Like

A lot of us opened tickets, but since it’s a holiday in Korea from 2021. 9. 20 (Mon) - 2021. 9. 22 (Wed), looks like it may be down until Thursday US time.

3 Likes

Still not working. Day 5 and no answer from support. Thats really shit

3 Likes

They used to post heads-up messages weeks before their national holidays. Much silence now

2 Likes

Exactly!! They always told us about delay or something related to holidays. That silence is weird!!!

2 Likes

I’m so glad I came across this post; I thought it was just me! (I was getting worried lol)

4 Likes

Just here to say that I also cannot sign in lol

It’s back!!! Theme Studio is online!!! AFTER ALMOST ONE WEEK OFF