Been a designer, but now can't access the studio on Chrome

I have been a seller since late 2019. I’ve been trying to login to the Themes Studio on Chrome for months now and it keeps saying my account doesn’t have access, even though I’ve been doing themes for over a year. I submitted multiple questions in the 1-on-1 section through the Seller Portal and they have so far been incredibly unhelpful.

I can still access my Seller Portal and have received money for sales but it’s denying me access to the studio, both on Chrome (yes, it’s updated) and the app. Any of the “can’t access studio” queries I’ve found on here have been for people in the approval process. Is there anyone out there that has had this issue and what you did to solve it? Thanks.

Do you have the latest version of Themes Studio? If so please open a support request they can look into it or tell you where to go for assistance.

Ron
Samsung Developer Program

In the Seller portal, under the “+ Add New App” button, do you have the option to add Themes? If not, your access has been removed for some reason, and you won’t be able to log into the tool.

And you can only access the tool through the web now, so you’ll always get the latest version of the tool automatically :slight_smile:

Thanks for replying. I do have the latest version of Chrome. I even uninstalled and reinstalled it. I have already opened a 3rd ticket through the Seller Portal, via the 1-on-1 Enquiry under Assistance and have had no help other than them to tell me to try to login to my dashboard and go to the Partners page, which I also can’t do (and hasn’t solved my problem).

Thanks Redacted. I do still have the ability to add a new app.

I don’t understand why I still have a store and am able to login to my Seller Portal but am blocked from the Studio tool and Partners links on the dashboard. So frustrated. :roll_eyes:

Thanks for the reply.

1 Like

HI Amy,

Open a Samsung Developer Support Request (you probably have to scroll to the bottom HERE I think you have be able to log in to use the Premium support for themes but they should be able to assist especially if it is an account password issue.

Ron
Samsung Developer Program

Ron,

I have opened 5 support requests, since late 2020 and still no resolution. When I click on your link and scroll to “Type of Request”, I put “I’m a seller…” and it takes me back to my 1-on-1 questions which is where I’ve been submitting my support requests. Not sure if that’s where you want me to go or if I’m doing something wrong. And I’m not having a password issue, I’m having a permissions issue.

The current status is they claim my business email doesn’t have permission, but I’ve always used that email to login, so I don’t know why I suddenly can’t (to clarify, I can currently login to everything with my business email, it just blocks me from accessing the Theme Editor). Also, they said my personal email was the account that has the permission (don’t know how/why that happened) but I can’t even login with that email. I go to reset password with my personal email and it says there’s no account.

I hope that’s not too confusing. So I’m still stuck and super frustrated with the lack of help and no resolution. I just want to get back into the editor to continue updating and creating my themes. I have an existing store so I don’t know why someone can’t just restore my permission to use the editor. I don’t understand why I can login to my Seller Portal but can’t use the Theme Editor.

It looks like no one else has had this issue, though. I’m sorry if I sound short.

I think you have the same issue some of the accounts here had when we changed to a unified accounts.

If you can log in on the Themes Site can you access the Premium Support if you can then they should be able to help or direct you to someone that can.

If you can’t then open the Samsung Developer Support and put down you are a developer needing assistance. We should be able to get to the proper people to fix the issue but it may take longer to resolve.

Ron
Samsung Developer Team

Will try those things, thanks Ron.