Can't connect to watch Mac Cataline

Adding Tizen Studio is the last resort. This issue only seems to happen with Catalina. Just out of curiosity were you using a system watch face when you tried this or one of your designs or a purchased design. One other user said that loading the preinstalled watch face kept the RSA key acceptance longer.

Ron
Samsung Developer Program

Same problem here, and Tizen Studio / Tools / Device Manager solved the “non appearing confirm RSA in the watch”. Once confirmed, GWS connect perfectly.

Thank you!

Sorry for digging an older thread but it just wanted to confirm that that RSA only appeared for me when i installed Tizen Studio and connected through the device manager.

Thanks, for anyone else it appears that GWS for Mac has an outdated SDB and that was the reason.

When you have downloaded tizen studio,
1- Open finder> user> (username)> tizen-studio> tools> (you will see the sdb file of tizen studio)
2- Then open a new finder window> applications> right click on galaxy watch studio> click where it says (shows package contents)> Contents> tizen> tools> (you will see the galaxy watch studio sdb file)
3- Replace the galaxy watch studio sdb file with the tizen studio sdb file.
4- Restart the mac and try to connect the smart watch

I’ve asked that they are sure the next update includes the current sdb file.

Ron
Samsung Developer Program

Hi Ron,

Thanks for the above comment. I can confirm that after replacing the sdb, GWS is able to find the watch even after uninstalling the Tizen Studio.

You just have to search via the watch IP address.

This is a good workaround!

Yes Preferences is the main, Hope So

1. Your watch connected to WiFi (same network as your PC), Bluetooth off, Developer off, Debugging on, GWS open, no other watch connected to the WiFi.

2. Turn off debugging.

3. Close GWS.

4. Reboot your watch (I did it by holding the power button).

5. Let the watch connect to WiFi.

6. Turn on debugging.

7. Reboot the watch.

8. Let the watch connect to WiFi.

9. Open GWS - it will asks on your watch for the key to connect, just tap ok and it’s done.