Change to Seller Registration Requirements in Vietnam

Hi bác,
Anh em Việt Nam support nhau vấn đề này nhé. Bác chuyển sang tk doanh nghiệp oki chưa? Em vẫn đang gặp vấn đề về Zip/Postal Code là null, mà deadline là 28 rồi :frowning: Bác có kinh nghiệm về lỗi này không, cho em xin ít kinh nghiệm :slight_smile:

Continuing the discussion from Change to Seller Registration Requirements:

1 Like

Hi bạn, dạo này mình chán mấy ông Samsung này quá nên chưa thử lại, cũng bị lỗi giống bạn. Thực ra app bên mình có trên Play Store rồi chỉ có ý định đăng lên thêm các store ngoài để so sánh tốc độ review và go-live version mới chứ cũng không phải task bắt buộc phải làm

1 Like

I was told by the Seller Portal Ops team that this would be fixed next Wednesday.

Ron
Samsung Developer Relations

1 Like

Hello Ron,
Most of the developer in Vietnam has a problem about missing of zip code.

We are very difficult to contact with DNB Service for updating.
They didn’t even respond to email request.

So we have a question: all our information is valid on the Duns system, so why the missing Zipcode is not accepted.

Zipcode has reflected through our legal address. So I think you can ignore it or allow us to input manually on the system.

Please consider this because the deadline is coming very close.

1 Like

The fix for the postal code is supposed to be done on Feb 15th I’m not sure what time. Make sure you have the 5 digit postal code in D&B.

Ron

I just received feedback from DnB VietNam team,

Regarding the synchronization of the national data on the system of DNB and the unity of many parties involved.
Unfortunately, the current DNB data does not exist Zip Code of Vietnam, so all businesses in Vietnam have registered Duns without zipcode.
They say that if have not many request, they will ignore it because the data synchronization process is very difficult and time -consuming.

Please consider to ignore zipcode for Vietnam or we can input manually without DnB data (because Zipcode has reflected through our legal address based on DnB data)

Thank ~

Ở đây không hỗ trợ gửi tin nhắn riêng, bác có thể thảo luận với em qua email được không: wildsaberofthenorth@gmail.com.

giờ zipcode null sao bác, bên samsung cứ đòi zipcode nhưng trong khi zipcode Việt Nam! DND không sét dự liệu thì sao có.

Just so you all know the team that does the D&B verification is in Vietnam which makes this sort of ironic. They informed us that this will be fixed on the 15th.

Ron

Hi bạn,
Cho mình hỏi mã D.U.N.S bạn đăng kí là đăng kí thông qua apple hay là bạn đăng kí D.U.N.S number của Việt Nam gói 2 năm 15tr ahh
Thanks.

Hi Ron,

All VN devs complain about null zipcode and they can’t fix it, what’s your solution?

Thanks.

The fix for Vietnam missing zip code is supposed to be implemented Wednesday.

Ron

Hi Ron,

You should understand that, in order to get the DUNS code, we must go through the verification process of the DND VN representative, we must be a company to be provided with the DUNS code, and cannot cheat.

Thanks.

2 Likes

Exactly, to get DUNS number, we need to provide business registration documents to DnB and they have verified our documents.

Actually, Seller Portal can already get our information from DnB like company name, company address, representative’s name and our bank information matched the company information, except Zip/Postal code doesn’t match the Seller Portal’s system.

The company’s address already exists, so Zip/Postal code should only be optional.

1 Like

Hello Ron,
Please inform us when it working.
Thank you !

If it doesn’t start accepting your DUNS information by Thursday please let me know.

Ron

add thành công chưa bác, có bị null zipcode ko?

@r.liechty_SDR @phongges
Still NULL now :smiling_face_with_tear:

DUNS của bác là mua hay là đăng kí apple free vậy bác

Hello Ron

ZipCode Still NULL now.

Thanks.