Change to Seller Registration Requirements in Vietnam

It looks like they delayed it, hopefully to fix the Brazilian issues.

Ron

Hi Ron,
Let us know when the zipcode null patch is updated
Thanks.

Hi bác,
DUNS bác mua hay đăng kí apple free vậy bác, hỏi bác không trả lời nhỉ.

Hi Ron,
when the zipcode null patch is updated

Hi anh em Việt Nam, nó vẫn hiện null nhưng submit được nhé.

Hi @r.liechty_SDR, it seems the update was that if the country is set to Vietnam then ZIP code is not required and being defaulted to 70000, but the form UI still shows ZIP code field with asterisk + data is null causing the confusion to my fellow Vietnamese (they think it is still required).

Anyway, I have created the profile successfully and now my status is this:

What should I do next? Wait for the status to change?

@atmonline.mobdev bác được approve chưa thế, trạng thái Stand-by giống như chờ đợi thôi bác. Trước e cũng thử submit với Zip Code là null, thì vẫn submit được bình thường nhưng sau ss vẫn reject thôi ạ.

Correction…

I was told that when you are in Corporate Commercial Distribution Stand-by that you have not been changed Private to Corporate member yet.

Ron
Samsung Developer Relations

@WildSaber
If you get put in Stand-by you are in the Queue to be reviewed. Are you saying you were rejected if so I’ll contact you about that.

Ron

Hi Ron,
I tried to submit request although zipcode still null but “request” button didn’t active.
I press to it but there is no response.
Please help me fix it
Thank !

@Newbie99

I’ll contact you via private mail about this.

Ron

Hi,
Xác minh được chưa bác.

Did this change from private seller to corporate seller or the Stand-by go away yet?

Ron

Hi @r.liechty_SDR, it was rejected due to… ZIP code = null.

I don’t understand the logic here. We are able to submit form without ZIP code but it is rejected during manual process anyway.

I found that out today too they fixed one issue but didn’t fix the rejection problem. I’ve asked the Store Operation team to keep me informed.

Ron

Thank you @r.liechty_SDR, please update us when we can resubmit

Even if you don’t hear from me, submit again on the 27th.
If I hear something before then I’ll let you know.

Ron

I was told that beginning today the Zip Code is optional for Vietnam, Egypt and Hong Kong.

If you were rejected you should be able to resubmit and be approved.

Ron

Hi @r.liechty_SDR, I resubmitted but am still waiting for a long time to get approved. Is there anything we can do to speed up the process? We would appreciate if you can help with it (as we have spent some time waiting already just to be rejected last time)

@atmonline.mobdev

Are you in stand-by status? I think you will have to wait a bit longer as I imagine all still have to be manually validated and I expect a lot of people have put this off to the last minute.

If you aren’t in standby mode let me know and I’ll contact you with private message.

Ron

Hi @r.liechty_SDR, I have been in stand-by status for almost a week now.