Change to Seller Registration Requirements

They are still working on the issues, the automated system does not read all the forms correctly.

Ron
Samsung Developer Relations

Doesn’t work because of an accent in my city name, and I can’t changed it. What should I do ? Move to another city ? :smile:

The Seller Store is aware of the issue but I suggest you sign into the Seller Portal
select help
Contact Us
Contact us and complete the form

If at some point a pop up appears asking if you want to go to Samsung.com close and ignore it you do want appssamsunng.com

Also open a Developer Support issue on it. they can provide additional pressure to get this fixed.

Ron

Hi r.liechty_SDP, i’m facing the same problem: System error occured althought already DUNS and reg my company info. I tried many times a few day and got the same error.

I follow all message this topic and see the Notice maintain from Samsung, but notice from Dec 7, so still maintain right now or something wrong ?

I’m waiting your response, Thanks.

I saw another seller today said their status changed to Request Again. Has yours changed to that?

There were several issues where the DUNS verification wasn’t entering in the system correctly.

Ron

@b1joker

I was told to have you wait a few days and then request again the fixes for Latin character support and other things are in the works and being deployed.

Ron

Thanks for reply, i tried after see your message above, and still same issue. So now i need to wait until Samsung Dev Team fixed problem about Latin character, right ?

I will contact you in a private message regarding this. It was to be implemented this week.

Ron

Hi, Ron.

In my case, all information is being imported correctly now. Can I apply for a commercial seller account now? Or should I wait for all maintenance on the system to complete?

Will we developers be notified on the portal when everything is finished being implemented and the errors are corrected?

I believe all the fixes were completed Thursday Morning If your data is imported they were.

My understanding all accounts have been upgraded to a commercial account, check your status but you may have to enter your banking information.

Let me know if it isn’t.

Ron
Samsung Developer Relatins

Latin Characters has been fixed check your account you may have to enter it again.

Ron

Still same error when i tried, i’m confused because only show error and not show detail.

I’m waiting, could you help me check my DUNS, email via direct message or email ?

Hi there, as I know that DUNS is for business entities, how about Government or worldwide organization?
Are they also need the DUNS for publish an app in Galaxy Store?

Still getting same error

Does anyone in Vietnam complete this process. I need a cooperation with you.
Please contact me via email: visao.toibuon.1207 AT gmail .com
Thanks!

Note: email address modified my moderator

DUNS number is how Samsung (like Government and other NGOs) verifies the legitimacy of a business.

Ron

I believe they started rejecting people so they can reapply and re-enter the DUNS number to be processed without Errors. If you see a rejection today or tomorrow go ahead and reapply.

Ron

I don’t think it is an error just a very poor description. You need to autofill the verification portion with a DUNS number the page is not editable. I think you need to cancel it and restart with a new application where you can enter your DUNS information. If you were able to enter your DUNS number and you got this message let us know.

Another thought are you using a Chrome browser. The seller portal does not work well with FireFox and some other browsers.

Ron

You can request a global D-U-N-S number from this Link
Even if it opens a partner company do a search for DUNS and it will tell you how to request it.

Here is the link for Vietnam DNB

Ron