Close Connection on sent some commands

Hey everyone, I’m new on tizen development and this world, i’m trying to insert some application developed by myself on my tv, but this tv is a little different, i think is a business model: QM49R.
The problem is, when i try to put a application using tizen studio by RUN AS WEB APPLICATION or try install a tpk file the connection closed, and if a try send some command using CLI but the problem is the same.

I have the certificated for install app on this tv valid until 2021.

And the application is web with webassembly module.

Can you get to me some advice or help. I have no idea what I can do for solve It. Thanks so much.

Hi,

Just to be sure you have a Samsung Distributor Certificate and not a Tizen Distributor Certificate. You can’t install on a Samsung Device with a Tizen Certificate.

If that isn’t the issue a little more information may be helpful.

Ron
Samsung Developer Program

Hey, I have both certificate, samsung and tizen, the most interesting think is … when i connect using cli and put a log command the tv connection keeps closing and i dont know why… for connect with the tv i put on hub contains only my computer and tv because the router was blocking the request.

I would like develop a basic application and put it on my tv, on a emulator is working the application. But when i try to install into my tv i cant, i just receive this message. Close. Without any other information content whats was wrong or what could go wrong.

You can’t have both Tizen Distributor and Samsung Tizen Distributor Certificates in the same profile it will chose the Tizen one.

Generally that is the issue. I am not a smart TV developer so if that isn’t the issue and no one else can help please contact either Smart TV support if you are a smart TV partner or Samsung Developer Program Support if you aren’t.

Ron

I mean, I tried with both certificates, all of them with the same problem. I will take a look on this other forum thanks :wink:

Good luck, I wish I could help more but I just know rudimentary things about SmartTV.

I guess I should have asked but I assumed you do have developer mode on your TV turned on.

Ron

The development mode is on, and i can connect with device manager but I can’t send any command using this connection.

Try a support request and I hope they have a solution.

Ron