Commercial seller requests are not considered?

Is the seller account review system really working?
I’m Chia Hock Lai is the CEO of Switchnovate, I have signed up and used many different app store platforms, from App Store, Google Dev, Amazon… a lot, but when I come to Samsum it seems that Notifications are all delayed and even there is no reply? When I sign up for other app stores they will notify me if it’s approved or not on time, what about in Samsum, 4 days is the number you gave or if there is a delay, it’s fine. Should inform users like us. I have been requesting commercial seller for more than 7 days, but so far there doesn’t seem to be an email telling me if the request has been approved or not, all the emails I receive are automated emails. Your support system really needs to be improved and upgraded.

Sadly in my experience they do not respond negatively.

If you use the contact us they will respond and tell you what is wrong. Usually it is a form response that does not make much sense.

The number one reason is that the name must appear exactly as in your ID. So if your ID says Lai, Chia Hock you need to put Lai first name and Chia Hock second there is no option for three names.

So use the contact us to be sure but if your name and ID don’t match that is the reason.

If you use Pay Pal it is pretty quickly approved.

If you don’t have success and you can’t understand the response you get let me know.

Ron
Samsung Developer Relations

I also have the same question as you above, my ID is correct, I registered the DUNS number because I know it reduces registration time and faster approval, when will I receive the results by mail? It’s been more than 4 days. I’m still waiting, or let me know when the results are out, thanks.

@PRMobileAppLLC

A few years ago when I applied for commercial status they never responded saying I was not accepted. It was the name issue (missing middle name) and I had to write to them to be informed. So open a Customer Support contact request in the seller store and see what your status is.

Ron

Hi, I’m also new to registration like you, I don’t know if you have been approved?
Can you talk to me for a bit?
How long does it take to get approved, or do they ask for anything extra?

It only takes a few days normally to be approved as a commercial seller. As far as I know they do not respond if there is any issue. If it has been more than a week then you need to open a contact us question and ask them if there is an issue.

Ron

I opened the request last Friday, got 2 more weekends off, it’s only been 4 days, I think they will reply soon. Are you also on Samsung’s support team?

If you don’t hear back next Monday I’d open a Store Portal 1:1 enquiry

Samsung Developer Support is part of Marketing as is Galaxy Store and my department Developer Relations. So in a way yes but their are many things that are private and one is the seller portal so I don’t have any access to Seller Portal support.

Ron

I’m not like you, I declined and asked for more information like ID, and corp email , I provided it but I still haven’t been approved or heard from you. I do not understand why?

Open a new Contact Us enquiry and ask again for more information. If they don’t give you a suitable reply in 2 days let me know here and I will get some information from you in private mail and open this up directly with the Store Operations team or give you a link for the operations team

Ron

I have emailed them for support, hope to get a response soon, thanks for your info. They will probably announce it in the next 2 days. I hope so.

I’ve been busy at work so I just checked now, it’s been 5 days since I sent the request mail, so far there has been no response from Samsung, that’s not like 2 days as you said ?