Does the Samsung Privileged Health SDK has a cost?

Hi, community, I’m a developer and I’m interested in using the sensors from the Galaxy Watch 4 to create a Remote Patient Monitoring Solution. The idea is to use the Biosensors from the watch and send the data to the doctor or family of the patient. I know that I can access the sensor data via Health Services, but I would like to have rare sensor data (processed) like SpO2, body composition, ECG, PPG, and so on, and this is only possible via Samsung Privileged Health SDK. I want to apply to the partnership program, but right now I’m just starting a business idea, so the company is just me and a friend.

1. Can little companies (1 or 2 people) apply to the partnership program?
  2. Does someone know if there is a cost related to the partnership?
  3. If there is a cost, can someone explain to me, based on your experience, how the cost is applied? Is it a one-shot membership or an annual payment?
  4. If there is no cost to apply, does someone know how long it can take to have access to the SDK?

Thanks in advance for any comments.

• Can little companies (1 or 2 people) apply to the partnership program?

Yes it is open to individuals but it is more useful for a larger business depending on what you are doing.

• Does someone know if there is a cost related to the partnership?

I have not heard of any cost involved to be a partner

• If there is no cost to apply, does someone know how long it can take to have access to the SDK?

The Privileged Health Program is not available worldwide but they accept applications from everyone. So if you aren’t in an approved country it will be a while.

Second it probably depends on your business and your reason for using it.

The last I knew they were fairly quickly in responding.

Ron
Samsung Developer Relations

Hi! Thanks for your answer, I’m from Peru, do you know if I can apply from my country? Is there a restriction?

Thanks in advance

You can apply they should tell you if it is available in Peru.

Ron
Samsung Developer Relations