Error to buy new themes GTS version 12.1.19w.4

Hi!
With my friend, I observed that themes made with GTS version less than 12.1.19w.3 the custmers can buy, but, themes made GTS version 12.1.19w.4 will receive an error when going to buy. Why??
The error say like “declined by fraud”.
After one custmer tell me that she can’t buy one mine theme and receive this error, I tested in others samsung devices (friend’s phones), and they got the same error. But, themes made with GTS version 12.1.19w.3 there is no problem!!
Themes for Android 12 (S).

1 Like

Can you open a Q/A contact us at the seller portal and see if they can figure out what the issue is? It if was released it isn’t any fraud in your design it looks like the card being used was flagged. Be sure to give content ID when it happened and what country.

Please let us know in case this happens again.

Ron
Samsung Developer Relations

Ok, I will do it.
But I tryed with my othres 2 cards insued by different banks.
My friend on his celphone got the same error with their card. My sister got the same error.
But, how I told, to buy themes made with GTS version less than 12.1.19w.3 it’s ok and we can buy, there is no problem to buy, the problem is GTS version 12.1.19w.4 I think.

HI Danny,

strange very strange. If you don’t get a suitable response from the Seller Portal let me know the theme name and I can check to see if I can purchase it in the US.

Ron

1 Like

Thank you for your attention Ron.
I saw the statistics and that theme received downloads, so, its working now. Maybe it was some instability of banks in my region or of Claro operator, I don’t know. But, thank you.

Thanks for the update. Hopefully it is sorted out quickly.

Ron
Samsung Developer Relations

1 Like