Failed DUNS authentication

Hi, I am facing this error when authenticating with my DUNS number, what might be happening?

1 Like

The store ops team is looking into this and they think they know a solution. Please try again in a couple days, if it is what the ops team thinks it should be a simple fix but any fix in the seller portal takes time to fix and validate.

Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Ron
Samsung Developer Relations

1 Like

Thank you for your reply Ron.

The store ops team is looking into this and they think they know a solution.

Looks like they are fixing it. The seller portal DUNS entry system is under maintenance.

Ron

Yes, I notice that.

Digitalnetworkrd.

Hi, I requested the corporate seller status like 3 weeks ago, and it has been reset to request again, has it been rejected? Keep in mind that I have not received a rejected message yet.

Johana

There were a lot of issues with Entering DUNS numbers that had to be fixed. I imagine yours was one so they are asking you start a new request. But I’ll check with the Store ops team and see what they say.

Ron

Hi Johana,

They said to wait a few days and then request again the fixes DUNS entries and being deployed but give it a couple days.

Ron

Hello Ron

Can you help me get my Samsung account profile country to be changed? I got rejected for my corporate status for this reason. It already says Panama and it should be the Dominican Republic.

I know it has to be changed in the Samsung Account Profile but I’m not sure where so I’ve wrote to the Samsung Account manager to see what process is needed. You are not alone in this issue.

Because of time zone changes it may take a day or two to have the response.

Ron

Glad to hear you.
ok i wait for response
Johana.

This is the response that Tech support is sending out. I’m trying to find a better way but you can try this for now.

The country that you see when trying to register to Seller Portal comes from your Samsung Account. You can see this information at https://account.samsung.com in the profile section.

If you need to change it, please contact Samsung Account CS team to review. You can do so by clicking on Contact Us at the bottom of the page at https://account.samsung.com

Ron

Thank you, I have contacted them. Let’s wait.

Hello, after several attempts the DUNS authentication, when trying to request commercial seller status, has failed and I’m unable to figure out why as the information seems to line up between the samsung developer account and my company’s dnb account. What should I do from my end?

@lonewolfstudiosllc

If this is a new DUNS request it takes some time to propagate into the Business Directory.

Ron