Game Live applications issues

hello, The Game Live application is having some sound glitches and need a fix. the sound sometimes would be fine at first but the sound goes fast then slow down fast then slow down. i have tried to do a test stream a many times but this app is having issues i have also tried the all the basic troubleshooting steps except factory reset.
Thank you, Matthew Kim (Jaeyoung Kim)

Thank you for participating in the Samsung Developer Forum. I moved your topic to the Game Developer forum as they may have better idea on this. However, this is not the correct forum for end product bug reports, questions or concerns.

I would recommend you post using the Samsung Members App or at Samsung support select Contact US and then the Social tab Join the Conversation

Because end user questions disrupt developer discussion this thread will be removed soon.

If I am wrong and this is a development related issue please let me know and I’ll allow it.

Ron
Samsung Developer Program

it is developer issues.

thanks Mathew,

I’ll leave it and hope someone sees this. I’d still suggest you try the end user community that might give you some insight.

Ron

thank you so much!!!

no one responds in that forums.

We’ll let it set but I don’t think it will get a response here either. Samsung product and content developers do not visit this discussion board to avoid disputes of originality of ideas

Ron

1 Like

oh ok !!! :grinning:

right!!! about that

I am happy to be here.

Thank you for raising this topic.. but no great suggestion so far.