How to show weather icon

how can i show weather icons
eg: sun, partly cloudy, rain etc.

how can i activate the weather on watchface studio

You should add component short or long text with icon default provider must be empty or editable. After uploading watch face to your watch you should customize complication and select it as weather on watch.

2 Likes

Do you know how to show TEMP without Icon? I had it working, but after my watch updated I cant get it anymore

Did the long text. How do you adjust size of text? I’ve set mine to 32 for text size, looks like it’s 12.

Hello,
If you remove all the layout and only left the text layout, then from the watch you can customize the weather complication it will show the temperature only. I have tested for Circle complication and set the Supported Types as Short text with Text layout.

1 Like

Hi set the text size for every complication options
For that complication type.

But remember for long_text for wear os 4 the display is temperature not country

399887846_1049758389691362_8278697025619425978_n
I still cant get it to show right.

@brian.belinge You need to click “x” on each layout leaving only the layout that shows text , another way is to hide all image/icon with the eye

Screenshot_20231206_122814_weather

Im wanting it at least without the icon and larger text. I would like the font to match other fonts also. If possible.

@brian.belinge with the way i did it u can change the font and its size…and it will follow. Provided u only give one layout type.

Go follow my screenshots and try it out.

Thats what Im doing but it still shows the icon.

@brian.belinge You still got four layouts on the left columns, my screenshots has only one.

Screenshot (98)~3

There should be a “x” where i circled…click on them to remove it

P.s to see the “x” you got to mouse over the unwanted layout

Sweet. That did the trick. I didnt even notice the x’s. Thought the one selected was the one displayed. Thank you.

Complications has multiple layouts so if you allow multiple layouts the complication will choose its default from one of the layout u allow to display it information. And if only allow a certain layout those complication that does not used the layout u allow it will not be able to use that Complications slots. So its try and error to find the right one.