I don't understand how to apply theme developer

I need to attach a file to apply.

i can attach file, but i cannot attach Reference Link(url)

not dropbox, how can i attach Reference Link?

The instructions say you can either attach a file or use a reference link but I was able to add both when I tried.

It may be Dropbox or Google Drive are not allowed, I know that I can’t access those from my work account. Did you try some other site?

Ron
Samsung Developer Program

Then, is it okay to apply just by attaching the file? not Reference link?

Yes, In older versions of the submission process there was a file size limitation and submitting a reference link was the best way to submit resources. The limit has been raised and most .zip files are accepted. You’d only need if your resources are very large.

Ron

I’m also having trouble. I’ve attached 3 zip files but cannot move forward without filling in a reference link. I’m not sure what they are asking for. Please someone help.

The reference link is a link to a cloud source where the team can download your resources. You should not need to have one.
You should only attach one zip file that has all the resources. Try that first I’m not sure that the file size limit is but we recently increased it and should be sufficient.

Ron

I attached zip files but it still insisted I fill in a url. It would not let me submit leaving that blank so I made a cloud and put one in as well as zip files.

I apologize for this inconvenience when I did a test and I see this was required.

I’ll report it to the team.

Ron

hello team, any solution “Reference Link*” ?

I verified it was a bug and reported it. You can however use any link. C:/going_no_where works to allow you to submit the .zip file.

Ron

i Applied 3rd time with best portfolios but still they reject & when i asked for exact reason for rejection they just sending computerized mails. thats what they sending as support. im just loosing the interest now in Samsung themes. Made my own walls, app icons, & customized their template but still what i got is rejection.

They usually send out the generic forms because translations from one language to another might be worse.
Usually you fail for one of three things
You didn’t submit the required images or the layout is poor
the images are not original or poor quality
you used some image repository without providing proof that the images could be used for commercial products.

Ron

All the app icons & wallpaper i created along with 6 screenshots exported from photoshop i made a zip & sent the files. All images belongs to me there is no copyright too. But they not stating the reasons if they give proper reason for rejection then only one can make his perfect portfolio.

To test uploading files I too applied for a theme partnership. I somehow got put into the system and got the form rejection messages and I understand your concern.

I will discuss it with the US Theme support team to see if they can escalate the issue.

Ron Liechty

Thank you so much Ron, I will wait for your reply. Thanks Again.