Incompatible message

A US customer with Watch3 and S21 Ultra reported an incompatible message from Galaxy Store. I tested the links on my S10 and Active2, they work fine. What does the message mean? Can you guys with the same hardware check the link for me? Thanks.

NVM, for some reasons the default devices settings in binary excluded S21 models.

probably S20 as well a lot of people excluded S2 (gear S2) from the list and it removed all S20 and S21 Galaxy Devices as well. Be sure to specify Gear S2.

The other reason would be that you uploaded your watch face after they seller portal updated the device lists to include S21 but before S21 was released. This happens fairly frequently as they update the list several weeks prior to release.

Ron
Samsung Developer Relations

1 Like

I see. I searched for “Watch 3”, not all of them were checked. I checked all, hopefully that’ll work.

If you just select all they will probably pass it even if you include Gear S2 devices They won’t the first time you submit but they seem to ignore it the next time.

If your build for Tizen 4 and newer the Watch faces won’t show in the store for Gear S2 devices it is only for initial testing.

Ron
Samsung Developer Relations

1 Like