This content isn't compatible with your phone

I gave a coupon for a friend. I gave her a link directly so she can download from the galaxy store on her phone. However, upon clicking the link, the prompt says “This content isn’t compatible with your phone…if the problem persists…” . We tried searching the watchface in the store but cannot find it…other watchface I created is there, except for this recently published one.

She is using Samsung S20 Ultra. Galaxy watch Active 2
Any idea?

My guess is that instead of deselecting Gear S2 devices you just wrote S2 and that deselects the S20 mobile.

Sign in to the seller portal
Select your device
Select Update
Click on Binary and see how many device you have listed. There is a red number for selected devices. It may be 1503 or so as the defualt adds support for S2 and up.
Click on the red number for"Selected Device(s)"
A dialog window with a large list of hardware combinations shows up. Don’t get confused.
In the search field at the top right enter “Gear S2” - no need to press Enter.
The displayed list now only contains hardware combinations including the S2 watch.
Now check the check box “Select all”.
Despite the message still reads the same total, you have in fact deselected all S2 combinations, about 314+
Click the “Save” button at the bottom.
about 1159 devices should now be available
Enter submit
Your previous binary will still be available as the new versions are added

If that isn’t it let us know.

Ron
Samsung Developer Program

Sorry for hijacking the thread.
My user experiencing a similar error Screenshot_20210819-143217_Galaxy Store-2
She has Galaxy s8 + Galaxy Active 2.
I went through the list of Selected Devices looking for combinations of s8+ Active 2 many times, and everything was checked. But still, my user can’t install the app. Is there anything else I can do to solve this issue?

Find out if your buyer has an LTE or Bluetooth mobile there is a new check mark for No Mobile Required (LTE) devices. Unless you select them they are excluded.

one or two months ago there was an error and some Android devices were excluded but I don’t know of any Galaxy Watch Devices. I would suggest you refresh the selected devices. Put a note to the reviewer that you are just updating the devices listed.

Be sure to add any Keywords to the new Watch Face Keyword form.

Ron
Samsung Developer Relations