Issue Turn off A2DP hardware offload toggle setting grayed out

Software

Hardware:

Issue: Unable to turn off setting “Turn off A2DP hardware offload” using toggle in developer options.

2 Likes

This got missed, not sure how but I’ve moved it to the mobile forum.

Ron
Samsung Developer Program

I’m having the same issue. So how do I turn off A2DP in Developers option? It will let me turn it off because it grayed out on my Galaxy S10. Please let me know what needs to happen on my end thanks

I’m having the same issue, has anyone found a resolution?

1 Like

I have an idea but it is more a guess so take it with a grain of salt. My guess is when you have something paired using A2DP you can’t turn it off unless you unpair the device.

I think for anything else you’d need to open a Developer support request and give all the information so they can track any issue down.

Ron
Samsung Developer Program

I’m pretty sure it’s been disabled by Samsung. My Pixel gives the option but my Note 9 greyed out. I could be wrong but I’m pretty sure I have toggled it on my Note in the past. Weird.

I have this problem in my phone, how can I fix it? sir

It has to do with one of your apps not allowing it. It is not a Samsung issue or developer issue.

Ron
Samsung Developer Relations.

Good day. I have the same problem. I cannot turn off my A2DP hardware offload, which leads to no audio output, to any device I connect to, via Bluetooth. :face_with_head_bandage:

The only answers I have seen are:
Turn off Developer Options
It is not compatible on that device
It is is required by some app.

That is all I can find. You might ask on one of the Android Developer discussion boards.

Ron
Samsung Developer Relations

So seems like a major issue and many people having many bluetooth connection and pairing issues and yet there are no answers? wtf

I have an s9 and s10 with two sets of earbuds that i cant get to work in stereo. Im pissed.
Please put in a fix for this a2dp thing to save the hundreds or thousands of pissed off and or frustrated people. Im on day 2. I vow to keep at this until we have an answer. Lets go.