Keep getting timeout error while generating Distributor Certificate

Howdy,
It seems that I’m facing the same problem too.

same issue, certificates can’t be generated

I’m still getting the same error. Please help.

again and again and again :frowning:

Ahhh

I think you all are getting the time out generating the Author’s Certificate and I only reported the Distributor Certificate time out.

I’ll report the author’s Certificate Error

Thank you for your patience, I thought fixing the one fixed them both.

Ron
Samsung Developer Relations

3 Likes

Same thread as here

1 Like

Hi, Author certificate runs fine, Distributor certificate runs out in “time out” When i want to publish my watchface just to my watch it gives me a list off errors. Last year no problems what so ever…
Can you fix this?

timeout error while generating Distributor Certificate

Just tried. I’m still getting the same error. Any estimated time of restoration?

Issue still persists^^

Same issue here: Distributor Certificate error 408!
Can we get confirmation someone is working on this?

Same error here too. Tried both on linux/windows, tried changing user ID. Even for creating author certificate am still getting error. Not even reaching the distributor stage. @r.liechty_SDR … waiting for the resolution pls.

I know the Author certificate is still timing out and if you try to generate both you never get to the Distributor Certificate. I tested the Distributor Certificate and it worked with a previous Author’s certificate.

Hopefully it will be fixed. My fear is that they did an update or something ant the wait time went back to the previous setting. I’ve escalated this again.

Ron

3 Likes

Same Issue here, first time using Tizen studio and can’t go past this step.

I used an existing author certificate just like what you did… but I’m still getting the same error

Any further info? I’m still getting the same error code.

I tried this last night and I too get the time out error when using the Certificate Manager.

This is being escalated to the highest level It affects Samsung internal development as well. I’ll try to get an update for everyone.

Ron

2 Likes

06/28/22 My co-worker and myself (remote) tested this today and it worked and generated both Author and Distributor Certificates.

Ron

2 Likes

Finally it works!
Thank you very much for all your efforts!
Have a nice week :hearts:

Wonderful! Checked on my end. Both certificates now being generated without any hiccups. Thanks @r.liechty_SDR for helping with the resolution.