Listing app in Samsung app store

How do I upload my app to Samsung app store, when i try to add my app it asks me to apply for Corporate Commercial Distribution Seller. I’m not able to apply as Commercial Seller as I don’t see option to pay via Credit Card. Can someone help me with this?

Android app developers must be a business (corporate) verified by Dun and Brandstreet’s DUNS system and a commercial seller (you need a PayPal or a bank with verification for that) to publish on the Galaxy Store. You do not need to pay to have an account like Google Play requires.

If you need advice on the DUNS or Banking we can help.

Ron
Samsung Developer Relations

Is it asking for Minimum Remittance and Bank Account details. Will I be charged to publish my app?

Also do we need any declarations as my app is a financial app?

Is it asking for Minimum Remittance and Bank Account details. Will I be charged to publish my app?

Yes 30% of the price is the store’s share. You also are accountable for FAT and other taxes determined by country also since there are often flat exchange fees you may want to raise the minimum payout above $50 US or a lot of your profits can just go to that.

Also do we need any declarations as my app is a financial app?

I do not know that you should read the store guides for content and registration information.

Ron
Samsung Developer Relations

Could you describe the charging for the app publication more?

Ron already spelled out what you need to read, if you sell apps on the Samsung store you will need to read it fully. Then i recommend asking specific questions here that we can more accurately answer. Good luck…

If my application is free for user, did it charge to my bank account if there’s any downloaded app from Samsung User or when i launch the app, would i to be charged by Samsung to my bank account?

Hi itservice.jfoodgroup,

Samsung does not charge your bank account. You share the revenue from you app with Samsung. If your app is free, then there is no revenue to share. As Ron stated above, "30% of the price is the store’s share. " So, if the price of your app is 0, then your revenue is 0. Therefore, the store’s share is 30% of 0, which is 0. :slight_smile:

There is no charge to launch an app.

gone through the thread .Need to upload my new app to Samsung Store . Where can I find the same. Its a online shopping app

Hello yoginetindia,

Welcome to the Samsung Developer forums. Please review Get Started in Galaxy Store for more information. And, as Ron stated above, you should also read the store guides for content and registration information.