Logs from Gear Fit 2 Pro

Hi
I can make logs from Galaxy Active 2, for example. Just put code *#9900# on Gear Dialer ( Phone app)
But how it could be done on Gear Fit 2 Pro?
My buyer ( not all users) has error when he try install my app for Gear Fit 2 Pro.

Gear Fit 2 Pro doesn’t have Gear Dialer ( Phone app) and it’s seems something the similar

I do not have now Gear Fit 2 Pro
May be somebody with Gear Fit 2 Pro now can help with this issue? :slightly_smiling_face:

P.S.
The issue has been resolved.
If someone needs, then here’s how to send logs on Gear Fit 2 Pro:

[How to extract Fit2 logs]

1. In the Fit2, Settings -> Gear info -> About device > 5 times touch the “Software version”(Binary information) > Expose the Key string
  2. Input #9900# on Key string > Expose the menu of “LOG Dump”
  3. After running “Run LOG_DUMP”, when the log creation message appears, select Ok and then select the send “LOG_DUMP”.
  4. In the Mobile device, Phone > Pictures > Gear
    You can get the log in the form of a .tar.gz file.

This is not the correct forum for end product bug reports, questions or concerns but it borders on it so I’ll let it stand. Still I would recommend you post using the Samsung Members App or at Samsung support select Contact US and then the Social tab Join the Conversation

Ron
Samsung Developer Program

1 Like

As the installation process in handled by the phone (the Galaxy Store app etc.), you can check the logs from the phone (also using *#9900#). It might give you an idea why installation fails.

You can also tell the client to reboot the phone and the watch, it usually helps;)

1 Like