Marketing activity planning (problems)

Hello !
I have a couple of questions, these are important questions for me!

1. When will we officially receive information about the maximum number of coupons to be issued via the developer’s personal account? (through support they tell me the number of 1 million coupons, Niklas reports 50 coupons per region)
  2. You need information on the sale of banners, who chooses on what place your banner will be placed and on what conditions? Is there a ranking table?
  3. I ask you to resolve the issue with the store and the dials tab, I assume that our audiences will need instructions on how to find the dials tab!
  4. When will there be coupons that provide a discount for work? Will the discount apply to the US and the price is less than $ 1?

Please tell me the exact dates when everything will be done!

1 Like

1 Like

Hi Arken,

I have a couple of questions, these are important questions for me!

I’ll try to help.

1. When will we officially receive information about the maximum number of coupons to be issued via the developer’s personal account? (through support they tell me the number of 1 million coupons, Niklas reports 50 coupons per region)

The response is sent when the seller portal replies generically if you don’t specify you are a watch face designer. The restrictions are on Watch Face Designer partners only. They are instructed to send a different response to Watch Face designer partners.

1. You need information on the sale of banners, who chooses on what place your banner will be placed and on what conditions? Is there a ranking table?

Banner Promotions are not for sale. There are some sellers that get priority but the marketing team sets aside a few banner slots for all sellers like a lottery. Samsung Developer Program is creating collections from various designers that don’t qualify for an individual banner.

1. I ask you to resolve the issue with the store and the dials tab, I assume that our audiences will need instructions on how to find the dials tab!

We are aware of this issue (Watch tab is either partially or fully hidden) in the US and Korea store and have suggested fixes and are watching this closely.

1. When will there be coupons that provide a discount for work? Will the discount apply to the US and the price is less than $ 1?

I know the store is planning on having partial discounts coupons. I have no time frame for this.

Please tell me the exact dates when everything will be done!

I’m sorry but no business will ever give you a date for anything to to happen until it is fully implemented and ready for release.

Ron
Samsung Developer Program