Note 20 5G problems with Magnat LZR-568 BT headphones and Autocorrecture/T9

Hello Dear Developers.

I am a little bit unsatisfied with how the autocorrecture works on my Note 20. Everytime I have to correct the autocorrecture again and again when I am WILLINGLY deviating from the programmed norm.

Why is that?

Would you please be so kind as to tell me why on earth the autocorrecture is that aggressively set at the beginning?

And give me precise instructions as how to change that?

Another thing which really makes me sad is that I once could use my almost ancient Magnat LZR 568 BT via Bluetooth after the driver was apparently successfully transferred from my A60 plus. However, shortly prior to the December update last year the WLAN didn’t work any more as well as the headphones. I deleted the Bluetooth cache as advised after the update and BOOM the headphones were no longer found by my Note 20.

Please give me precise instructions as how to change that WITHOUT rooting the mobile.

To help me find and retransfer the necessary file(s) to be able to use the headphones via Bluetooth again. I had to find a workaround cable (which is by the way NOT available to buy from Samsung) to still use the headphones with my current smartphone.

And I’ve also asked Magnat and the Samsung support to no avail :face_with_head_bandage:

So I really hope you can help me :dart::100:

Thank you very much for your urgently needed help!

Thank you for participating in the Samsung Developer Forum. However, this is not the correct forum for end product bug reports, questions or concerns. This forum is for 3rd party developer issues.

You can only toggle predictive text on or off with Samsung Keyboard. (use the settings icon) You may have better luck with a different keyboard there are several available. If this is for the Note Pen text that is Android OS issue, you’d have to check something there.

Regarding the headphones, if Samsung and Magnat can’t help I don’t know of a solution.

I’m sorry we could not help but maybe it helped to blow off some steam. Because end user questions disrupt developer discussion this thread will be removed soon.

Ron
Samsung Developer Community