One letter day of the week

Hello i try to make day of week,i use watch face studio 1.3.13,i have background with all day of week, i add digital clock date with tag [Day_Week] i add bitmap font for all day of week in red,but it didn’t work.
I tried the suggestion of @n-Tin but it didn’t work.
ex_1685818875537
Screenshot 2023-06-03 212918

Is this a typo or did you really use that tag? it should be [DAY_WEEK] That did work for me both as a text box and as a digital clock.

Ron
Samsung Developer Relations

Hello Ron i use [DAY_WEEK], each Bitmap must have its own position,
even if you put them in position one by one, watch face studio only gives you one position which is the last,
in the last position show all days of week.
The red letter must follow the letters from background and it must have 7 different positions.

If I use ([DAY_WEEK]==1? “S”:[DAY_WEEK]==2? “M”:[DAY_WEEK]==3? “T”:[DAY_WEEK]==4? “W”:[DAY_WEEK]==5? “T”:[DAY_WEEK]==6? “F”:“S”)
it gives me only one layer and you can’t position anything, only all letters together.
ex_1685991902377

Maybe because this formula must be used for straight letters in line

Hello, I think you are unnecessary overcomplicating it.
Make the bitmap images of the whole arc segment for each day and assign them in bitmap font directly to numbers not to letters, so you do not need to convert them with the expression.
Or make simple curved text and let a “hand mask” with rotation for week day number make them shine

Or use some hollow letters font as a mask

2 Likes

Thanks @Peter very simple, i didn’t think of this, i will try the first solution, i think it is more suitable for what i want to do.