Partner App Program

On the developer portal, it appears that the Partner App submission is suspended currently.

Per comment I only saw " Note : We are currently going through an update to better support our partners. For that reason, we will not be accepting any applications for the Partner Apps Program at this time"

When will this be active again?

3 Likes

I know it says “After having a partnership with Samsung Health, download Samsung Health Android SDK and create your app.” But if my memory is correct you have to create your app before you can become a partner.

You can download the Samsung Health Android SDK and use it in developer mode without being a partner if that is what you want to do. Just click on the download and agree to the terms and conditions.

I don’t know when the application process will open again, just keep on watching it every week.

Ron
Samsung Developer Program

Is there any, at least rough, estimate of when is the Partner App Program going to be opened again? Our business decisions depend on it, so we would like to know, when could we expect it.

Stanislav Svědiroh,
Qusion

@r.liechty_SDP, is there any news on this? I would like my app to be able to read the user’s step count from Samsung Health without forcing them to install Google Fit, but it seems like this is not possible without registering as a partner app.

Also, according to the documentation, even to use it in “developer mode” we need an access code that we get “from the Samsung Health team”. Where do we get this access code? (see
https://developer.samsung.com/health/android/data/guide/dev-mode.html)

All I know is they have expedited how to get a developer access code but I have no time frame.

Ron
Samsung Developer Program