PETITION: Create a watchface store in the Galaxy Wearable app

Well I put a request on this form as a vote to make dev/desg to sell their watchfaces on GalaxyStore as well not just on PlayStore like Android apps you can also put those on GalaxyStore as well as on PlayStore it give a developer a choice where he wants to put his work, but that thread got closed by form Moderator by saying no one will give vote on this. Like now I see I am not only one who hate how PlayStore works when it comes to sell watchfaces, I am working on PlayStore Since 2016 and I know how hard it’s to sell Paid Apps there, and I was aware what will happen when I will publish watchfaces as it won’t be as efficient as on Galaxy Store as Play Store always support Android Apps and their focus is only on it… IDK why Samsung not letting Dev/Desg to allow to sell watchfaces on GalaxyStore, if they do so it will be much easy for US. SO I support this Petition as well, and I want to ask to moderator see now WHO WILL NOT VOTE ???

4 Likes

I fully support the petition.

2 Likes

I support this initiative for sure. I immediately searched for a section like this when I bought the GW4 and started to be interested in WF creation.

1 Like

hi,
PLS HELP US, GOOGLE IS ANTI-WATCH FACE AND DO NOT SUPPORT US. RATHER SUPPORTS BIGGER PLAYERS.

1 Like

1 Like

I’ve just barely sent my very first watchface in for review. But based on the OP’s post and the comments, I totally support the petition.

1 Like

Completely agree with you.

1 Like

That would be really nice. Fully support this petition.

1 Like

Sir, how do you spell your developer name? My developer name is Zhang Yanyan, and I am preparing to put my watch works on the market. However, I am stuck and there is a problem with the connection between the watch and WFS; Seeing that you have successfully listed, but there are still issues with selling your works in the future, I feel that there will be many difficult things to go through. If possible, I would like to ask you for some advice

Sir, how do you spell your developer name? My developer name is Zhang Yanyan, and I am preparing to put my watch works on the market. However, I am stuck and there is a problem with the connection between the watch and WFS; Seeing that you have successfully put on the shelves and have 80 watch works, but there are still sales issues in the future, I feel that there will be many difficult things to go through. If possible, I would like to ask you for some advice

Totally agree. I don’t want to install any watch faces from google because most of those are made directly for the pixel watches. If they had this, I wouldn’t have to make my own

Did you got any results after adding this petition? I also want to add one. That’s why asking from you.

3 Likes

I completely understand your frustration. It’s disappointing that the Play Store isn’t meeting the needs of watchface designers and users alike. Hopefully, Samsung will consider reintroducing a dedicated section for watchfaces in the Galaxy Wearable app, or at least improve the discoverability of watchfaces on the Play Store. Hang in there!

1 Like