Questions about Galaxy watch designer reviews

Hi All,

I am a beginner to watch design, I applied the review to the Galaxy watch designer but still haven’t received any response (Almost 2 weeks since I submitted it). I just want to know when there will be responses, if anyone will get them, and how do I know if the team can receive my PDFs.

Thank you,
Viet Hung.

I am in the same boat as you. I was starting to get worried thinking that I’m alone. I know they said we would receive an answer at the beginning of the month.

Thank you, it’s good that I’m not alone.

I believe in this case no news is good news. I believe a few that have not been accepted have received notifications. I think they use a process that narrows requests down.

If you open a support request they should at least be able to tell you if the application was received, but we can not tell the status of the request.

Ron

2 Likes

After submitting my request I have immediately received an email confirming that my request was received. Is there a chance of that email to be wrong?

No that is an autogenerated message. You will get a notice if you are accepted or not. I think the timeline for approval in the documentation was overly optimistic. So as long as you don’t have a not accepted email you are still in the running.

Ron
Samsung Developer Program