Request: Stop testing video wallpaper on Fold's inner screen

I’ve gotten a few rejections for video wallpaper tested on inner screen of Fold, they are two completely different ratio.

1 Like

Same experience. I unselected folds and leave that they should dont test these on fold, because they are not for folds

1 Like

Despite the high price, Fold is a popular phone. Plus Samsung is promoting it heavily, GTS just needs to catch up. I suggested adding a Fold video wallpaper attribute to GTS when Fold 1 was release.

Now I think of it, it’s better just use 1:1 video wallpaper for all. Otherwise, adding new attribute will have the same binary updating issue that is currently going on with the Flip Cover Screen. Keep it simple.

3 Likes

I’ve had rejections for static wallpaper on the Fold, where the wallpaper wasn’t positioned in the center! I suspect the testers are doing something to cause this. All I can do is unselect the Fold but I agree, this should not be what we have to do.

1 Like

They dont need to add a extra binary, only change the size from 720x1080 to 1280 x 1280 so the video wallpaper can always center

2 Likes