Reviews not showing in Galaxy store

Hello,

I’m a new developer and have only had my designs posted for a couple of weeks. I had a new wallpaper go live about 3 days ago but it has had a couple thousand downloads. There are several reviews that show in the statistics section of the seller portal but when I look in the galaxy store it only shows 1.

Is there some kind of waiting period or am I just completely missing something? This is happening to all of my designs.

Thanks!

Hello, I think the galaxy store is divided into sections by country, so if those reviews were not made from your section (from your countrymen), then you will not see them. Try to check in different sections using remote galaxy store

Ahhh, that makes sense! Thanks so much for the help!

I haven’t been able to figure it out, because it is supposed to be that you can only see reviews from your own country, however I used the Remote Galaxy Store and checked a couple of my themes in Germany, and they both showed reviews and comments from customers in the USA?

Thanks. This answer my query as well.

1 Like

Yes you are right bro. Avdesh Gupta

I’m glad I wasn’t the only one. I felt sort of silly asking since it seemed like such a basic thing.