Welcome to Samsung Developer Community.
Please follow the steps below to resolve the issue,
- If the older version of this watch face is already installed on your watch then uninstall it. Try to push a fresh project having one or two basic components and check whether this issue remains.
- Delete the distributor certificate from C:\Users\user_name\GearWatchDesigner\keystore. Then create a new distributor certificate; go to Project->Distributor Certificate, you will see your connected device ID automatically appears in the Connected Device ID box. If it is not, please try to connect your watch with GWS first.
- Then generate the Distributor Certificate using your Samsung account.
- Restart your computer after creating the new distributor certificate to clear the cache because sometimes the old certificate stays cached.
- Now, try to install your watch face using “Run On Device”. If the installation is not successful, continue to steps 6.
- Reboot your watch by holding the home key button pressed for about 15 seconds or until it says rebooting. It will force your watch to show an RSA Encryption Key Acknowledgement when you first try to run on device.
- Please wait one full minute after rebooting the watch to reconnect with GWS.
- Try connecting your watch with GWS and Keep a close look on your watch, a pop up will be shown to accept the RSA key and you have to accept it very quickly as it will stay for a few seconds. If you miss, it will never come back and you have to reboot your watch again.
- Now, try to install your watch face using “Run On Device”.