Samsung Health Server SDK

How can I apply for Health Server SDK partnership? We’re building a health facility application that’s going to integrate with Samsung wearables but I need to be able to connect to the Health API.

Thanks,
HSF

Open a Developer Support Request and be sure that you explain what you want to do. There are various forms of Health Partnerships.

Ron
Samsung Developer Program

Hi there,

I am want to connect/sync all client’s health data (weight, body fat %, etc) to our website. Do I need to apply Health Server partnerships?

Best,
Tanaka Training

Yes, but the new GDPR and other country’s Regulatory Agencies have made the way data is collected, stored and used very difficult to be a partner.

Ron
Samsung Developer Relations

thanks for your message.

Not a problem. What would be the steps on Samsung side to create partnership?

best,
TT

I believe Privileged Health Partner is what you need. There are two SDKs one for Tizen OS Devices and the other for Wear OS devices both work with Smart Phones.

In any case the privileged partnership is the only thing you can apply for at this time.

Accurate Tracking of Rich Health Data

Improved health tracking capability allows your application to track users’ health data such as heart rate, steps, floors climbed, sleep and more.
Powerful exercise features includes accurate GPS-based fitness tracking and motion sensing capabilities. You can easily track walking, running, hiking, cycling, and golf exercise and detect unique motions including deadlifts, lunges, jumping jacks, swimming, and squats.
With the health events detection capability, you can also recognize meaningful health events such as inactivity and low or elevated heart rate, as well as detect falls.

Secure Health Data Management

The New Health Platform provides seamless, integrated health data management for both smartphones and smartwatches.
Applications can be interoperable by using the Health Data API and can access various health data with explicit user consent.
Users have the ability to switch off the data access whenever they want to.

Partner App Program

Our Partner App Program is an exclusive service for the Samsung Privileged Health SDK that allows users to discover engaging health and fitness applications.
The Samsung Privileged Health SDK is now available to selectively granted partners and we will review all applications.
You can request access to the Partner App Program.

Apply for Partner App Program

Ron
Samsung Developer Relations