SmartTV App in-review since Feb

Hi There,

Our Smart TV Tizen app has been in review since Feb 2022. Is this normal, or did we do something wrong? The status says is SP-Review and Submitted for the various TV models.

Please help. We are eager to get our app live.

Best,
Istikana

I have asked that this be looked into to be sure it wasn’t overlooked. But I know there is a large backlog of requests in 2022 and they are working as hard as possible.

Ron
Samsung Developer Relations

Hi Ron.

My 1:1 request is still pending. Just keeping you in the loop.

Best,
Istikana

Hi Ron

Thanks again for all the help. Our app got approved in July 26th but has been stuck in the “Waiting Launch” since then. Any suggestions for how to move forward?

Our new UI has been live on other TVs since Feb 2022 and it has been in queue with Samsung since then as you may recall.

We really appreciate your help!

Best,
Istikana

Hi Istikana,

If you open a Q/A about it they may be able to give you the reason for that status.

Ron

Thanks for all the help. Our app says it is launched now (since 8/23). However, we do not see it in the store and do not see any usage since launched. How long will it take to appear in the store?

You’ll have to ask the Smart TV Seller Portal. I see someone else reported this exact same situation so it isn’t just your app. I can speculate but that wouldn’t help.

Ron