I have submitted my application but it's status always shows Submited

Hello,

I have submitted my Tizen Tv application in Samsung selling portal after successful submission it always shows status is submitted with current date.

I have submitted my application on 21/11/2023 but it always show status is submitted with current date. It’s been so long I am trying to publish my application in Samsung Store.

Can you guys help me How I can communicate with them and publish my application. It will be very helpful for us, Our Samsung users are eagerly waiting for this application.

My Tizen Tv Application id is 3202310032772

@faridur.ios

I’m going to delete the message in the other topic and my reply there.

For others…
I know that there were a lot of Smart TV submissions that were “stuck” in the initial queue that were recently (within the last 10 days) moved to the testing phase. Which makes the testing phase to jam up.

The Smart TV Seller Office is working hard to clear this up, if it isn’t released or rejected by Monday I will look into it.

Thank you for your patience.

Ron
Samsung Developer Relations

Hello,

We are waiting for a while too. We are wondering how long does the average review take? We read 4 days in the documentation but it’s not what we are experiencing. App was submitted on the 23rd of Nov, rejected on Dec 7th (14 days), we resubmitted it on the 7th and are still waiting.

Thanks!

@salman

I’ve contacted you in a private mail chat for more information

Ron

@r.liechty_SDR

I have submitted my application in last month 21/11/2023 it’s been one month I am waiting for this application release. It’s taking almost 30 days for a review.

My application status is still submitted & there is no update yet. You told me by Monday it will be released & nothing happened. Can you please look into it?
My Application id is 3202310032772. We are eagerly waiting for this Tizen application release.

Regards
Faridur

I can see from the limited access I have that there was an update to your app review done this morning. That is good news. If it still just says submitted tomorrow let me know, it if is moved to waiting release let me know that too.

Ron

Hello @r.liechty_SDR thanks for your reply.
My application’s status is testing. From last 4 days it shows testing status (19/12/2023 - 23/12/2023).
You told me let you know about the recent status about my application.
Can you please look into this so that we can publish it as soon as possible.

Thanks

Your best bet is to open a 1:1 Q&A in the seller office.
Smart TV Seller Support Request

I have very limited access to the store records and a lot of employees are off for the holidays.

I wish I could do more

Ron

@r.liechty_SDR
Hello,
Thanks for your time & help.
Finally my application (xxxxxxxxxxxxxx) status changed to launched. But I can’t find it in my Samsung tv. I live in Bangladesh it is located in Asia.
In the country & region section there is only one region that is North America here I can’t find any other region.
Why My application is not showing in Samsung Tv Store?

See FAQ 15

Basically all Smart TV apps are only available in the US until you become a partner. You should have a Content Manager assigned to you and you request the partnership and international distribution after they approve your partnership.

See this Page for more information on that process

Ron

I did a link wrong the first time I sent this

See FAQ 15

Basically all Smart TV apps are only available in the US until you become a partner. You should have a Content Manager assigned to you and you request the partnership and international distribution after they approve your partnership.

See this Page for more information on that process

Ron

@r.liechty_SDR
Thanks for all your help. I am facing another issues. My Application is launched.
Also i got approval for public group.
Few devices still showing SP-Reviewing it’s been 2 month this status is showing in my portal.
I have also opened a Q&A question but still there is no reply.
Can you help me to solve this issue, why it is taking 2 month for few devices testing.
Our valuable users are waiting for this.

Regards
Faridur

@r.liechty_SDR

Below models are showing Sp-Reviewing from last 2 months

Below models are showing SP-Reviewing

1. 20TV_STANDARD
  2. 20TV_PREMIUM
  3. 20TV_BASIC2
  4. 20TV_BASIC1
  5. 19TV_STANDARD
  6. 19TV_PREMIUM

Can you please help me to solve this review process.

I wish I could on that but you have to ask the Smart TV Seller Office about it. There is something in the distribution guide that you may have to ask the group manager to add the models but I’m not sure if that is the issue.

Also if you don’t get a response be sure that it is coming to you. I see a lot of people complain that they didn’t get a response only to find out it goes to the wrong person in the company (such as a salesman or manager) and they just disregard it.

Ron

@r.liechty_SDR

Thanks for your suggestion already I have opened a Q&A in smart tv seller office about this issues.
Why these devices showing Sp-Reviewing other devices are already launched.
But I don’t get a reply from Q&A that’s why I am seeking help from you.
Already you did a lot of things for us, if you can solve this issues it will be better for us.

Thanks in advance

Hi,

The status has changed from SP reviewing to SP Pass so now it goes to the Launch manager to be launched. Can you give it a few more days to be launched. I think they are launching some in a batch this week.

Ron

1 Like

Hello,

I am waiting for 19-21 models tv launch. My application status is waiting for launch from last 8 days. Can you please do something to launch these devices.
This one is the last issues.

If I upload a new file how many days it takes to update in store?

I would wait on any updates until after the current ones that are waiting to be launched are launched.

Updated shouldn’t take as long go be launched as the original versions.

Ron

@r.liechty_SDR

Thanks for your support. My all devices are launched now. I have changed the country list almost 7 days ago & it will go through a review process, still now no response from the reviewer.

Also I have create a Q&A also there is no response. Can you do something for me in regarding this issues.

So that country change review could be faster and my application could be available in all country.

I have contacted you via private mail about this issue.

I don’t think 7 days is that unusual for international distribution.

Ron

1 Like