I am having problems when trying to install a simple app I made with Tizen Studio. I always get error -19 when installing at the “[Installing the package…]” step.
I tried both Windows 10 and macOS Catalina and am still getting the same error. I’ve attached screenshots below of the error pop-up and console.
What I’ve already done:
- Created an author and distributor certificate with my watch connected
- Approved debugging prompt on watch
- Restarted both Tizen studio and watch
- Used a different platform
- Enabled “outside sources” on the Galaxy Wearable app on my phone
- Installed Certificate and watch “extras” in the Package Manager
Any help would be greatly appreciated.
I figured it out!! I was getting a parsing error because I was making a Wearable v5.5 project instead of 4.0.