Step related tags not updating properly

Hi,

I recently got a galaxy watch 5 pro LTE and have been experimenting with WFS. I created a standard progress bar for steps and battery life along with text count fields to go with the progress bars.

Shen deployed to my watch the battery progress bar is working perfectly but the steps bar and count are not updating from 0. I am using [SC] for the text field and [SC_PER] for the bar. [SC_GOAL] is also broken because on my watch it is displaying 10000, which is the project default for testing but not what the goal is on my watch.

In the watch preview the steps counter is working as expected, but on deployment it behaves like described. Any tips? Thanks

I recently got a galaxy watch 5 pro LTE and have been experimenting with WFS. I created a standard progress bar for steps and battery life along with text count fields to go with the progress bars.

I am using [SC] for the text field and [SC_PER] for the bar.

[SC_GOAL] is also broken because on my watch it is displaying 10000, which is the project default for testing but not what the goal is on my watch.

In the old Tizen Watches Step goal was synced with Samsung Health but in Watch Face Studio it is set to whatever you set it too in your Project Settings the end user can’t change it.

That is probably where things don’t seem right. In the Project menu → Settings Health tab you set the step goal that is used on your watch.
This is going to change in an upcoming update to Wear OS that I expect this spring.

Did you say the steps count didn’t display correctly, I’ve not seen that if that is happening I need a bit more information on what it is showing.

Ron
Samsung Developer Relations