Student vs Commercial Distribution Seller

I’m a student and i would like request for Commercial Distribution Seller status, so what can i do?

I have only 18 years old.

I don’t have any copy of identification card likes: Passport, resident registration card, or driver’s license

This may help

Tnk u Redacted, but i’m a student.
Note: I don’t have any Identification Cards.

Without ID there’s no way you can apply.

Check that other post, you’ll need ID. I’m pretty sure there can be no exceptions, sorry.

I’m sure Samsung will tell you the same thing.

Thank U for ur assist

1 Like

You will need someone else apply for a commercial seller account and use their banking information etc.

If you are a game developer there are plenty of congregate agencies that you can use but they get a bigger percent of the sales.

Samsung Developer Relations