Text complications based on a timezone

Just wondering something like this is possible.

I’ve got a timezone selector and sets the hours and minutes etc.

I’d like to have another text field that would display the day date of the above timezone in a different area of the display.

I think I can make the timezone selector the entire watchface and accomplish it - but then then whole watchface becomes the tap zone and I cannot tap anything else.

I’m looking for a solution where the software allows the text of a given complication linked to a value of a timezone.

1 Like

@erjdriver
GWS allows the digital clock to be a button to select the time zone. That would only change locale for that specific clock and not a separate one for a Date. You can have the time and date in one clock as long as they are on the same line but spaced apart.

WFS does not have Time zone selector as an action item instead it expects you to use the World Clock complication to select the the time for different Time Zones. That is not linked to the digital clock component.

Ron
Samsung Developer Relations

1 Like

Hi Ron,
You mention the Digital Clock can be a button to select Time Zone, how is that configured? If I add the Digital clock, there is no way to customise it either via a tap, or when customising the entire watch face.
I can see you can code the time zone when adding via Watch Face Studio, but I want to be able to do that when it’s on my watch.
Scott.

1 Like

That was in Galaxy Watch Studio for Tizen Watches (GWS) not Watch Face Studio for Wear OS based watches (WFS).

I apologize for confusing you I probably shouldn’t have mentioned it on this forum.

Ron
Samsung Developer Relations

1 Like

OK, thank you Ron.
Have a good day

1 Like