The unsafe warning of Play Protect and Installation error (-22)

I uploaded my developed application to Galaxy Store for review and publication. However, there was a negative turnaround in the reviews that The unsafe warning of Play Protect and Installation error (-22) occurs when installing app. There is no security problem in my application, but for some reason I get such a negative response. In fact, as a result of my investigations, I wanted to prepare and install my application with a different package name and signature, but I got a negative response again. Namely, I have installed two applications for publishing before and I have not encountered any problems. I prepare all of my applications according to similar procedures. My application, which was previously published in AAB format on the play store, also received negative feedback. In fact, since applications are now accepted in AAB format in the play store, I thought that the problem might be caused by this and I prepared my application with a new signature under another name. But as a result of the investigations, I still get the same error in my uploads. What is the reason why it is like this even though there are no problems in my applications? Please help with this. By the way, my application that I received negative review is not installed in the play store, I just re-created it according to the galaxy store with a new package name and key. I am also sharing the error image sent to me with you. By the way, my developer name in Galaxy Store is Crowncapp Mobile, my app name is “German Vocabulary”, my app content ID is “000006131637”. Please help with this issue, friends from the support team in the forums say to contact the Google Play Support team, but I do not encounter a problem in the application. There may be a problem with the devices used by friends who review the Galaxy Store. Please help me step by step. So I had to delete my apps for now.

Also the tested device info is:
Detected Device: SM_G986U, SW Version: G986UQU1CTL3, Android OS version: 11

Open a Developer Support request This is not an uncommon problem but it seems to have many various causes.

Ron
Samsung Developer Relations

Thank you for your reply dear Ron. I sent a message to Developer Support on Jan 27, 2022 but got no response. I sent another message today. I will be following. I’m looking for the reasons myself, I hope the problem can be solved as soon as possible, but for now I think it is due to the test devices :slight_smile:

I see they replied with a link on how to appeal the Google Play Protect message. If that doesn’t help follow up with the team.

Ron
Samsung Developer Relations