This app is not available for any of your devices

After Publishing my watch face on Google Play Store, It is shown there as it is not available for any of my devices , I tried with many Wear OS smart watches but they also get the same .

Did you enable opt in for wear os in advance settings of your watchface inside play console and have uploaded wear os screenshots. When you you published it

If no please go to advance settings tab of your watchface in play console and opt in for wear os
After that it will be reviewed by google review team
And then when published you will see you watchface.

2 Likes

Thank you, I tried that now and it’s now in review again.

1 Like

Thanks a lot, your reply is perfect!

Hi @Osman If enable opt in wear os, it needs testing. Once approve for publishing, can i remove testing, or is there any issue later. please advise.

You are doing something wrong or not understanding what i said previously . Without enabling Opt in for wear OS , you cannot get your watch face approved and available to users.

I am not sure what testing you are referring to. If you are talking about wear OS Review Team. Without opting in for wear OS you Watch face part will NOT be published unless approved by Wear OS Review Team.

OR you are trying to publish in the Testing Tab which allows developer to send his watch face to testers before releases this has no relation with opt in for wear OS.
It is NOT necessary to do beta testing with users.

AND you are trying to publish it in this beta area which will NOT work unless you select testers for your beta . NOW this is not necessary for releasing a watch face what i said.

As said earlier opting in and sending watch face to wear OS Review Team is COMPULSORY without it your watch face will not be shown to wear OS users or for watch. This is done in advanced settings section where you add your release for sending your watch face for review for 1st time.

See both screen shots. 1st is where you send watch face for opt in and send watchface for testing. See second screenshot. Donot try to publish from this testing section.

1 Like

@Osman Thank you so much for above info.

1 Like

Great dear friend, if i you need any more help you are more than welcome.

1 Like

I’ve just uploaded my first design and I couldn’t figure out what was wrong! Hopefully this fixes the issue, although now Google need to review it all over again!

Did you have to do anything else, or was it fixed after doing the above step. I just did it and waiting!

I might have force quit and relaunched Play Store, but I didn’t do anything else. It was fixed as soon as the updated package went live.

Hi, I need your opinion. I have already released 4 watch faces on Google Play. I use the companion app for all of them. With the latest watch face that was released today, the selection of available devices will not be displayed in the GP application on mobile and on the web. (install to mobile and install to wear, only to mobile). The publication procedure was the same as for previous watch faces. Where can the problem be? The dial can only be installed in the watch. Thanks