Time zone on 12, 24 and AOD mood

Dear all,

I think there is an issue on galaxy watch studio when you need to create dual time zone on 12/24 hours on the same place. when you tap on time whether you are on 12 or 24 the action always for the top layer. Also, when you set a new time zone. This new time zone can not be seen on AOD mood. Many users ask me for dual time zone feature but Unfortunately I can’t create it and I will remove this feature from all faces if I can’t figure out for a solution.

Best Regards,
Ashraf

I think there is an issue on galaxy watch studio when you need to create dual time zone on 12/24 hours on the same place. when you tap on time whether you are on 12 or 24 the action always for the top layer.

I reported this as a bug. If you are using 12/24 hour time line the visible clock should be tap-able.

Also, when you set a new time zone. This new time zone can not be seen on AOD mood. Many users ask me for dual time zone feature

That is the way it works each clock is its own instance of time. I supposed with Tizen Studio you could somehow you could manipulate all clocks with a global variable but it would be a bit of work.

Ron
Samsung Developer Program