Tizen 5.5.0.1 SSL CA Certificate error ERR_CERT_AUTHORITY_INVALID

We are calling one API which is based on SSL security (HTTPS) and the SSL certificate is configured on the server-side. When we are calling that service from Tizen Web Application in Samsung watch, it’s asking a prompt dialog every time to Allow or Deny with the message “There are problems with the security certificate for this site net:: ERR_CERT_AUTHORITY_INVALID“.

Now if we allow the API with SSL security is working fine but the problem is this dialog appears every time when service is going to hit.

Here in the screenshot: X sign means Deny and the right side means Allow

Can we have any solution to avoid this Prompt to ask for consuming the HTTPS API call.?

We already configured this below configuration in our Project config.xml file:

<access origin="*" subdomains="true"/>

Hello,
I think you might get better assistance if you submit a support request here.

Hi,

I have already raised a support request request link .

BUMP
Same issue.
My app has been working since galaxy frontier came out.
I assume it’s related to the change in root certificate used by “letsencrypt”.

Any updates or solutions? Please advise

Regards,
Zananok

Hi Zananok,

Did you create a new Samsung Tizen Distributor Certificate?
If you have a Tizen certificate it won’t work and if the OS Was updated to Tizen 4 it needs a new Distributor Certificate.

Ron
Samsung Developer Relations

Yes, my Galaxy Watch (5.5.0.1) and 2x Frontier are all updated to the latest OS.

I have created 2-3 certificates during these last few years as it expires. I just created a certificate a few months ago; I will try and create a completely new set of new certificates. Thank you for the information.

Regards,
Zananok