Tizen studio samsung login error

2016 is a very early Tizen TV I don’t know what is supported on that The Specifications are HERE
And the specific supported devices are listed HERE

If you see it supported Check the Q&A Smart TV Seller Office site
If you don’t see anything there sign in and open a Smart TV Seller Support Request . They can help you better there.

Ron
Samsung Developer Relations

Can you create a new topic about this?
Unfortunately you need to start from Forum Home to create new topics then select the Smart TV category. I and others can help you a lot better that way.

This topic is for Watches and specifically for the certificate generation problem earlier this month.

Ron

I’m not surprised why there are so few applications for Samsung watches…one year later still the same issue:

I’m afraid that when all the certificates expire, Samsung won’t have any new applications . SAD

Because you cannot upload new or update older Tizen based watch apps to the Galaxy Store. Support for Tizen based watches are being discontinued as Samsung Smart Watches run on Wear OS.

Samsung still uses Tizen for Samsung Smart TVs and Hospitality TVs and Signage TVs but I don’t think anyone develops for those in Unix BUT not Unix.

There is an old Fit2 installer floating around and I think you may be able to use that with the Tizen.or generated Certificates but I’m not sure.

Ron